Get A Life!

Virtual hangout of the single Christian girls of Southern Ontario.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

You know who I miss? Erin VanderWoude. It feels like years since I last saw her! Actually, come to think of it, it was last year or so, but then we only had a minute (literally) to talk, and I haven't heard from her since. Being back at Guido during Study Weekend made me remember all the fun we had - don't you wish we could go back, even just for a day/week?

Does anyone have Erin's e-mail?

3 Comments:

  • At 11/02/2006 10:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love to go back to Guidon for a day...just like it was when I was back there...preferably on a Thursday in Grade 12 - yearbook was SO much fun!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 2:35 p.m., Blogger Marsha said…

    and thanks to "whoever" left Erin's e-mail as a comment... for her privacy, though, I don't think it should be publicly posted.

     
  • At 11/09/2006 4:59 p.m., Blogger amy said…

    Hey Marsh,

    I talked to Erin this summer over msn. She was living on a ranch in manitoba for the summer, and was hoping to get into college for ECE this fall.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home